Mother's Day-3 generations
Mommy and Me!
My Nana came to visit this weekend. We had so
much fun together. My Daddy prepared a brunch
for everyone.
Daddy, I wasn't ready for the picture.
(Mommy, her Mom and Me)
Here I am with Mommy, Nana and Mom Mom.(Daddy's Mommy)
My cousin, Natalie, and her Mom and Dad. (Dana and Kevin) She is 5 weeks old.
This is Daddy and his Mom and Sister and Natalie and ME!
It was time for everyone to leave. After Natalie's daddy buckled her
in, I inspected the carseat to make sure everything was OK.
The belts seem tight enough.
Natalie, Are you comfortable?
I'll just rock you a little until they are ready to leave. AHHH Baby!
I love my little cousin. She is so cute. Hey she has my socks on!
P.S. Grandma and Gramma I missed you and hope you had a
terrific day with your daughters! Maybe next year...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home