Thursday, January 25, 2007

What Fun!!

Caroline,
I wish I could explain to you how
much fun you are. Your spirit touches
everyone. You are always learning and
teaching us new things about yourself!
What a sense of humor. Rick and Kent
adore you and it constantly tugs at Daddy's
and my heart when they say how cute you
are and how much they love you.
You never sit still, unless to eat. Always
exploring, like a sponge you watch every
move, soak it up and then copy it. You now can run, put caps
on bottles, turn on the stereo, feed the dogs,
sign more, say down, give the biggest hugs and
always kiss goodbye. You actually understand
how to play Hide and Seek. You hide and wait
and then come running! You are trying really hard
to stab the food with a fork, wash your hair, brush
your teeth, try to take off your clothes and put on
shoes(everyones), try to take the dogs for a walk,
roll around the floor and try to do gymnastics.
You loved your first snow! Giggling as you walked
around and caught the snowflakes on your tongue.
You have discovered that magnets can stay on any
metal surface and they keep falling off the window.
Why you seem to ask? Ask your Dad! You love stickers
and LOVE to wear necklaces and bracelets! All Day!





I think I am going to enjoy the girlie side of you as well
as the tomboy side! Have I mentioned how much I love
you. Well, I do!





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Caroline! How beautiful and talented you are! We miss you so much! We love your smile and contagious fun-loving spirit!

Take care my sweet girl!

Love,
Chrissy & Zachariah :)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home