I need coffee!
Good Morning everyone!
Yes it is 5am on Monday, I think.
The princess has been up ALL night. 11:30pm,
1:15am, 2:35 (I brought her into our bed,she cried
and thrashed and kicked and clapped her hands and
giggled and held my hand. So, I giggled and clapped and
held her hand. At 3:30am I got up and went back to her
room. Poor Daddy.
So, on days like today, although they are rare,
I wonder, can I do this AGAIN.. the sleepless nights,
the crying, trying to figure out what is wrong.
No, Honey, I don't know what is wrong with Caroline.
Teeth, gas, bad dream, separation anxiety,sick, etc etc etc....
you pick, if I knew, she would be happy right now.
Well, she is actually happy as can be right now,
we played in her room, from 430 - 500, she had a bottle,
she took apart the pantry and now she is having breakfast.
Her eyes are starting to glaze over, the sun is coming up, the boys get up in 1/2 hour, and now at 530am Caroline is going back to sleep.
What do I do when she wakes up? Feed her round 2 of breakfast,
or should we do brunch? I don't know, I'm too tired to think,
I guess I'll try to go back to sleep!
Good night my little one..I still love you....
Yes it is 5am on Monday, I think.
The princess has been up ALL night. 11:30pm,
1:15am, 2:35 (I brought her into our bed,she cried
and thrashed and kicked and clapped her hands and
giggled and held my hand. So, I giggled and clapped and
held her hand. At 3:30am I got up and went back to her
room. Poor Daddy.
So, on days like today, although they are rare,
I wonder, can I do this AGAIN.. the sleepless nights,
the crying, trying to figure out what is wrong.
No, Honey, I don't know what is wrong with Caroline.
Teeth, gas, bad dream, separation anxiety,sick, etc etc etc....
you pick, if I knew, she would be happy right now.
Well, she is actually happy as can be right now,
we played in her room, from 430 - 500, she had a bottle,
she took apart the pantry and now she is having breakfast.
Her eyes are starting to glaze over, the sun is coming up, the boys get up in 1/2 hour, and now at 530am Caroline is going back to sleep.
What do I do when she wakes up? Feed her round 2 of breakfast,
or should we do brunch? I don't know, I'm too tired to think,
I guess I'll try to go back to sleep!
Good night my little one..I still love you....

1 Comments:
I am so sorry Jan! We could have had a party with you! Little Z was up quite often too. Maybe they just missed each other?!! ;)
At least she was clapping and giggling and enjoying her time with her mommy (even though some of the time she was not so happy). What a darling little girl! I am so blessed to know her and watch her grow!
love you!
Chrissy :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home