Saturday, September 23, 2006

Get around, Get around, I get around!


Caroline,
You are so beautiful. We love this picture.
You were telling Mommy to wave to Daddy,
Rick and Kent as they drove away. Every
morning we have a ritual as the boys leave
the house. You and I follow them out the garage,
and then you have to put on Daddy's bike helmet, as you
watch them get into the car. ("See me, I am so cute!
How can you leave me?") You seem to say to them.
Then we run into the house and wave
at the window as they pull out of the driveway.
You really do seem sad to see them go.
Next, you crawl to the stairs and proceed
to climb them. Here you posed for a picture!


Food! Food! Real Food! You would think that we did
not feed you. If you see it you squeal and if it doesn't
arrive fast enough you YELL! We are explaining
to you that it is hot or we are cutting it for you,
and we know PATIENCE is so so hard to understand. But,
you are getting closer to understanding. And you
get a kick out of Mommy and Daddy blowing on
the food to cool it off. You are trying to blow as
well, but, Caroline, spitting does not count.
Once mobile, it didn't take you long to discover the cabinets in
the kitchen and the pots and pans. Oh and the locks
on cabinets they really frustrate you. Sorry!
Caroline, you now added a lunge to your crawl,
you throw your arms and hands down in front of you
and then start to crawl. It reminds me of how a swimmer
pushes off the wall to get a better start in a race.

You also love to tumble with the pillows from the couch.
You roll all over the room, holding on to the pillows.
Baxter and Madison are amused by you. They are
not sure whether you are a really cool toy or something
to be wary of. Especially when you are armed with their
chewbones.

If you fall when you try to walk you get right back up
and try again. You are a determined little girl. I like that
quality.

Daddy's birthday was Sept 18 and Mommy and
Daddy had a big night out. You definitely
seemed to understand that we were leaving you
for the evening.


We are all ready to leave!

Nana is up for the challenge!!

"I love my hats! Go Tarheels!! Go Nana!"
Caroline, I think you were scheming how
many ways and times you could make Nana
carry you up and down the stairs!

We also celebrated Gramma's birthday this month.
You had so much fun playing with your cousins
Olivia and Julia. Pictures are to follow...Poppy has
them in his camera. Happy Birthday Gramma!

Daddy got a mountain bike for his birthday and he has
been riding almost everyday. He takes a Camelbak with
him filled with really cold water. Well, Miss Caroline Isabelle
You found it......

Ummm this looks interesting!

Yummy!!!!Water...


Whoa!!! That's cold!



I think I am a little wet..But this is fun.


Wait a minute, I think I have a little
too much in my mouth.....

Shaun, I am ready to go hiking with you and Lexi!

Caroline, You are a blast to be around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Thanks for sharing..very cute little girl. And she is starting to look more and more like a little girl. Hope to see you soon!
Alyssa

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is definitely looking more like a little girl! I like her "pose" on the staircase. What a fun, smart, lovely girl you have! I love watching this new mobile stage that the little ones have. So curious about everything they touch and see. Whomever invented baby gates and outlet plugs is a genius!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home