Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Future Textile Designer?

Caroline,
You are now 4 months old. Your statistics are 15 lbs 12 oz and 26 3/4 in tall. You are almost half of me. I think I was only 29 inches tall at 1 year. You are still 95% in weight and 99% in height. WOW. You have really developed a personality this month. You touch and feel everything around you. Fabrics, Daddy's ties, the dogs fur, the carpet, you love the textures in your bumper. Daddy and I can stare at you forever while your tiny perfect fingers scratch at the material and you look inquisitively at the patterns. You can lift your head up while on your tummy and look around at everything. Your favorite time of day is in the bath. Watching you kick your ducky around and the way you laugh when water hits your face is priceless. You volunteered at the SPCA walk-a-than this month and loved all the dogs and people watching. You are rolling from side to side and my smart girl, you took your pacifier out of your mouth with your right hand and passed to your left hand and placed it back in your mouth! Unbelievable. We filmed your dedication at church. You were originally wearing a headband to complete your look. You did look adorable. Nana hates headbands "They are so uncomfortable!" she says. But they are so cute. You never touched anything on your head before today. During the filming you grabbed hold of that darn headband and slowly pulled it down over your forehead, over your eyes and then it got stuck on your nose. You showed me. I had to keep from laughing. Your Daddy was trying to concentrate and tell your story. Well, I guess Nana was right. So, I learned and so will you, that Moms do know what they are talking about. Remember that....always ( especially when you are a teenager)
Bless you little one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home