Sunday, September 10, 2006

Happy Grandparents Day and more!


HAPPY
GRANDPARENTS
DAY!

Here is a poem we found
to express our feelings
about our parents.

All of them, so we dedicate this
to
Grandma and Grandpa,
Gramma and Poppy,
Nana and Pappy,
and
Mom Mom and Pop Pop!

We consider our children
very lucky to have 4 sets of
loving, supportive grandparents!
So, on this day we celebrate you all.

GRANDPARENTS

Grandparents bestow upon their grandchildren
The strength and wisdom that time
And experience have given them.
Grandchildren bless their Grandparents
With a youthful vitality and innocence
That help them stay young at heart forever.
Together they create a chain of love
Linking the past with the future.
The chain may lengthen,
But it will never part....

- Author Unknown





On a more amusing note
Mommy and Daddy found
out loving (?) you are.

See the sequence of photos below!

Caroline spots her prey!


Just a little closer...



Can Lexi tell I'm here?


Lexi, so unaware of what is sneaking up!












Gotcha!

Lexi, I am so sorry, I just love your
chubby cheeks. They are too cute!
Mommy and Daddy keep telling me
gentle, nice. I love you so much I was
being REALLY gentle and nice!
Sorry!
Love
Caroline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home