Freedom to do what one wants to do!!
Cause and effect!
Learning that you can control
what happens and how it happens.
The photos say it all!

"It wasn't me, really it wasn't"

"I'll clean it up"

"Maybe if I close my eyes they won't notice
me and blame the dogs"
Then the following took place.....

I'm better now"

toooo cute for words

america's next top model!

say CHEESE!
Learning that you can control
what happens and how it happens.
The photos say it all!

"It wasn't me, really it wasn't"

"I'll clean it up"

"Maybe if I close my eyes they won't notice
me and blame the dogs"
Then the following took place.....
I'm better now"
toooo cute for words
america's next top model!
say CHEESE!

1 Comments:
Very cute! She can get away with so much at that age. especially when she closes her eyes and pretends that she isn't there. Hannah has that same exact shirt..the goldish yellow one. And she is actually wearing it right now! Funny!
Hopefully we'll see on Wednesaday!
Alyssa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home