Caroline-isms

Caroline was listening to music the other day and she heard a song about getting married.
Caroline: I am going to get married!
Me:To whom?
Caroline: Daddy (she says emphatically)
Me: Wow, what are you going to wear?
Caroline: A pink and dark blue dress.
Me: Where are you going to go?
Caroline: To Disney and Nana ( my Mom) will come stay with you.
Me: Ok..

Later that day.
Caroline: I am going to have lots and lots of babies.
Me: You are going to be a great Mommy. What are you going to name them?
Caroline: Ella, Ella, Ella, Ella, Ella, Ella and Ella. (each Ella had a its own intonation)

You are an amazing dancer, naturally graceful and in tune with the music.


2 Comments:
She is adorable! And that skirt looks GREAT!!!
Oh my WORD! These pictures are WONDERFUL!!! She is beautiful!! And full of such fun ideas. I love this age so much :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home